[datacatalogs] datacatalogs.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jun 15 14:50:48 UTC 2012

Great idea Antti. Another thing I'd *really* like to see added based
on looking at the data is the *date* the datacatalog began (then we
could do a nice timeline using ReclineJS!).

Rufus

PS: scripts and raw data for the map

http://datahub.io/dataset/datacatalogs-org
https://github.com/datasets/datacatalogs.org

In a perfect world we would run off http://datacatalogs.org/api but a)
we need to geocode the data (we could put this back into datacatalogs
of course ) b) putting this as a dataset in the datahub allows us to
do lots of nice filtering and querying including spatial queries
(coming soon ...)

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation