[datacatalogs] Open-source?

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Thu Sep 6 20:00:12 UTC 2012

Is the code for datacatalogs.org open-source? I'd like to contribute some UX fixes. For instance, after you reset your password, you are still logged out, which confuses users. Also, the "Url" field has a terrible name. People often paste a URL there (I wonder why? :P) but what's actually being asked for is a specifically-formatted identifier. I'd be happy to write pull requests on GitHub for these issues, as I have for other OFK projects, but I can't find the source code.