[datacatalogs] [Add new group] Taiwan

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Thu May 9 09:41:46 UTC 2013

Hello Whisky,

Thanks for flagging this, I've now added the portal:
http://datacatalogs.org/catalog/open_data_taiwan

As well as added a group and notified our twitter feed.
Please let us know if more portals emerge in Taiwan.

-Christian

--
Christian Villum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*

Message: 1