[ddj] Introduction to BuzzData

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon Aug 8 08:51:58 UTC 2011

Hi Momoko,

Thank you for introducing Buzz Data to the list. Here is an interesting
article by David Eaves about how tools like Buzz Data can help improve
reportage based on data by bringing data to communities. With only a handful
of engaged followers better analyses could emerge:
http://governingpeople.com/davideaves/23571/open-source-data-journalism-happening-now-buzz-data(Open
Source Data Journalism – Happening now at Buzz Data)
Has anyone here tried Buzz Data? What is your opinion?
Best,
Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.