[ddj] Do you use an online information repository?

dan turner ddt at ischool.berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 15 21:29:47 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I'm just beginning to investigate this topic, so please excuse any misuse of terms of art or naive questions.

What I'm looking to collect are user stories from people who access or create shared repositories for primary-source data online. How do you look for data that might answer a question you have? How do you formulate a question? What do you use? How/when/why do you share? Do you browse, or search, or query?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or answers,

dan turner
MIMS 2011
School of Information at UC Berkeley
415.606.4811