[ddj] a list of data journalism jobs?

Martha Rotter martharotter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:37:50 UTC 2011

On a related note - is there anywhere to look for contract or freelance
positions that are related to data journalism or news apps type of work?

I am a freelance developer but often have blocks of time where I'd love to
work on small, time-sensitive projects for people who maybe can't afford to
hire a news app dev full time but have some interesting work that needs
some data wrangling or visualization help.

Anything like that for short-term or small contract work that anyone knows
of?

Thanks,
--Martha Rotter