[ddj] The Data Journalism Handbook at #MozFest 2011 in London

César Viana cesarviana at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 20:42:32 UTC 2011

Hi all,

it's really exciting times for journalism and this handbook, done on this
way, is relevant contribution. Congratulations for this iniciative and for
RegioHack too!
I would like to suggest a topic for the handbook: "Civic media
perspectives: uses and potentials". Maybe it can be part of
"Making the case for data journalism" chapter. Is it possible?
Hope it's an opportunity to check out ultimate users/audience/citizens
points-of-view and activities on different countries.
Cheers,

César Viana
journalist, phd
www.estacio.br