[ddj] A classic book proposal

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Mon Nov 21 10:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi Daniela and Placido,

Thank you for sharing these great resources.

I agree that we need to build stronger ties between the CAR community that
works in the tradition of social sciences and the younger data journalism
community.

I take this opportunity to invite any CAR experts that are on this list to
share interesting resources with the list.

All the best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.