[ddj] Fwd: [sunlightlabs] Superfastmatch

Rico Grimm rico.grimm at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:42:07 UTC 2011

That is indeed of interest. You probably heard that german defense minister
Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg had to step down because he copied large parts of
his PhD-Thesis. It was collaborative, crowdsourced work that showed all the
copied parts of the thesis:
http://de.guttenplag.wikia.com/wiki/GuttenPlag_Wiki. With a tool like that
such investigations will be much easier.

Thanks for the hint, Jonathan!

2011/9/13 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>

> Thought this might be of interest!

Freier Journalist