[ddj] self-education python study group anyone?

Andreas Trawoeger atrawog at kartenwerkstatt.at
Thu Sep 22 14:00:53 UTC 2011

Hi Lorenz!

I would actually love to contribute to that course. I did some pretty
advanced stuff in Python to clean up and combine statistic and
geospatial data published by the cities of Vienna [0] and Berlin [1].

With people now being interested in databases and Python it would be a
pleasure for me to contribute on a topic like Python database
programming or howto properly handle spatial data in Python.

cu andreas

[0] http://www.kartenwerkstatt.at/#!/map/austria-wien-regdistrict-osm-imposm-bright-01
[1] http://www.kartenwerkstatt.at/#!/map/germany-berlin-regdistrict-osm-imposm-bright-01