[ddj] Best example of data driven journalism?

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Wed Sep 28 18:11:20 UTC 2011

Hi Antti,

We are now working on a series of data journalism workshops on EU spending
so good examples that come to mind now are the farm subsidies investigation
and the Bureau of Investigative Journalism investigation into EU structural
funds.

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.