[ddj] Mapping open gov data (and dangerous food) in the Czech Republic

Josh Boissevain josh.boissevain at tol.org
Fri Dec 14 13:26:19 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to say I recently wrote
about my colleague;s and my experience regarding the sometimes
not-so-usefulness of open government data and ways in which civil society
can participate to improve how governments better package their data for
public use.  I would love to hear any feedback (positive or negative) about
the project.

http://netprophet.tol.org/2012/12/14/mapping-czech-open-data-and-dangerous-food/

Cheers,
Josh

--
Josh Boissevain
Research Associate / Social Media Editor

Transitions (TOL)  |  www.tol.org  | @TransitionsMag
Net Prophet  |  www.netprophet.tol.org  | @NetProphetTOL
Baranova 33, 130 00 Praha 3
Czech Republic