[ddj] Fwd: [PythonJournos] ScraperWiki meetup

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Feb 9 19:28:16 UTC 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Wilkerson <jwilkerson at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Subject: [PythonJournos] ScraperWiki meetup
To: PythonJournos <PythonJournos at googlegroups.com>

Howdy;

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the ScraperWiki event
being held here in March. Representatives of ScraperWiki will hold
hands-on sessions teaching journalists how to "liberate the data". (I
like the sound of that!)

March 30-31, The Washington Post Conference center. Reservations
required, so act quick.

More details:

https://scraperwiki.com/events/jdcdc/

- James Wilkerson

P.S. I am not responsible for organizing this, but if you have
questions and have trouble reaching someone through the ScraperWiki
site I'd be happy to get you in contact with the right people.

Groups "PythonJournos" group.
PythonJournos+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/PythonJournos?hl=en

And don't forget our github site, where you'll find Python code samples and
collaborative projects as well as our wiki, with tutorials, reading
assignments and useful links:
https://github.com/PythonJournos/LearningPython

--
Lucy Chambers