[ddj] Launching a free data viz software for journalists

Shaun Milne shaun.milne at stv.tv
Mon Feb 6 09:53:01 UTC 2012

Like this a lot. Really looking forward to its potential. Best of luck.
Shaun

Shaun Milne | Editor | STV Local | Tel: (0)131 200 8124 | DM:
STVShaunMilne or @milnemedia
email: shaun.milne at stv.tv | website: http://local.stv.tv/

STV | 10 George Street |  Edinburgh  |  EH2 2DU | switchboard: 0141 300
3000
  <http://www.stv.tv/news/>