[ddj] Launching a free data viz software for journalists

Tom Kronenburg Tom.Kronenburg at zenc.nl
Wed Feb 15 17:20:35 UTC 2012

Dear Uldis,

I tried using your software for a project on EU countries and their Open Data practices...

I have a table in excel that I tried to copy into your software, however, that didn't work. Do you have any tips on how to do this? There are no merged cells or anything.Also, I tried the upload… But it just returns to the 'starting' screen of the barchart…

I love the way your barchart looks and handles, so I would really like to use your software on epsiplatform.eu !

Kind regards, Tom

Tom Kronenburg

Zenc | Focus op oplossingen
Alexanderstraat 18