[ddj] tools to crowdsource the news

Mehdi El Fadil mehdi.elfadil at mango-is.com
Mon Feb 13 10:11:45 UTC 2012

Hi Nicolas and Mirko,

Thanks for your answers, and the interesting pointers :)

In my vision what could be created easily is a platform helping people
explore real time search results. Software could not take decisions of
selecting and discarding important information, but provide assumptions on
this.

Ushahidi is good, but requires population to post to the platform directly,
what I would rather do is find information wherever it is posted (i.e.
twitter & other places online).

I will keep studying the possibilities, will post news back here in case
something interesting appears.

Cheers,

Mehdi.