[ddj] New Data blog from LA NACION in Argentina explains MP Expenses Guardian case in spanish

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Tue Feb 21 09:36:10 UTC 2012

Great job Angelica!

Are local examples featured on the Data Blog as well?

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Co-ordinator SYNC3 / Project Manager DDJ |
European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

2012/2/20 Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de Desarrollo Multimedia) <
APERALTA at lanacion.com.ar>