[ddj] New Data Driven Journalism LinkedIn Group

Walter Teixeira Lima Junior digital at walterlima.jor.br
Thu Jul 12 17:35:48 UTC 2012

Hanna,

I'm already there. Thanks.

@walter_lima
Brazil

On Thu,
12 Jul 2012 09:08:06 +0530, Chandu Nair wrote:

> Thanks Hanna
appreciate it

> Chandu Nair
> Twitter @chandunair
> Chennai, India
>

> On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Hanna McLean wrote:
>
>> Hello
everyone,
>> I hope everything is going well and that you all had a
wonderful weekend. I just wanted to let you all know that I found a
great new data driven journalism group on LinkedIn called 'Data
Wrangling and Journalism' [1]. It's a great place to expand the data
journalism discussions that you guys have been having as well as a
perfect group for those who are interested in data wrangling,
journalism, and everything in between. I recommend that you check it out
and if you have time, feel free to join. It would be great to see you
all there.
>> Cheers,
>> Hanna
>> PS Don't forget to always use the
#ddj hashtag when tweeting DDJ related stuff on Twitter. The hashtag
makes it possible for people to follow any ongoing discussions thus
keeping everyone in the loop. Thanks!

>> ===
>> Hanna McLean |
Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
>> Sonneville-lunet 10,
6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
>> Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax :
+32.240.042.20
>> Email : mclean at ejc.net [2]
>> Visit: www.ejc.net [3]
| www.eu4journalists.eu [4] | www.eufeeds.eu [5]
>> CONFIDENTIALITY:
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential,
proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised disclosure or
use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify
the sender and delete this email from your system.

Prof. dr. Walter Teixeira Lima Junior
Docente do Programa de
Pós-graduação Universidade Metodista de São Paulo
Pesquisador do
CNPq
Coordenador da Rede Jornalismo e Tecnologias Digitais da
SPBjor
Membro Titular do Núcleo de Ciência Cognitiva da USP

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Data-Wrangling-Journalism-4493217?home=|+|amp|+|gid=4493217|+|amp|+|trk=anet_ug_hm