[ddj] Fwd: The worlds of hackers and journalists are coming together...

Adam Thomas adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org
Fri Jun 22 12:59:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Inspired by H/H groups in NYC, Buenos Aires and Africa (http://www.facebook.com/HacksHackersAfrica), Chris Pinchen and I had asked to set up a Berlin chapter... we didn't receive a concrete go-ahead yet from H/H, but I suspect this page may have been set up for us to get started with. Perhaps Burt can clarify?

We're very excited to get started and had hoped to hold a first meet-up in July!

Best, Adam

--

Adam Thomas
Communications Manager, Sourcefabric