[ddj] Fwd: The worlds of hackers and journalists are coming together...

fin fin+ddj at xbhd.org
Fri Jun 22 13:38:39 UTC 2012

- http://twitter.com/burtherman/status/215882954851880960
- http://twitter.com/burtherman/status/215904577025880064

> We're very excited to get started and had hoped to hold a first meet-up in July!

I'm reading this as a go-ahead. If you're in the meetup.com group, you
can suggest a first meetup.

I'm actually based in Vienna, but would be in town from the 13th to
16th of July.
In case you're planning to start the meetup on a weekend (which has
its upsides and downsides), please consider that weekend (=
Otherwise I'll be watching excitedly from afar.

Best
-f