[ddj] An Interview with Data Journalism Handbook Editor, Jonathan Gray

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Fri Jun 29 12:15:10 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I hope all is well. I wanted to let you know that I have come across yet
another great article<http://datadrivenjournalism.net/news_and_analysis/The_future_of_data_journalism>.
This time, the article is an interview with Data Journalism Handbook
Editor, Jonathan Gray who talks in depth about what data journalism is, how
the handbook came about, and which data journalism trends we should all be
watching. It's a great follow up to the release of the Data Journalism
Handbook and for those of you who have the book, this will provide you with
some extra information about it.

Happy reading :-)

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.eu4journalists.eu | www.eufeeds.eu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.