[ddj] Opensource Jornalism

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:50:39 UTC 2012

Hi, Pedro.

2012/3/19 Pedro Markun <pedro at esfera.mobi>:

> http://newschallenge.tumblr.com/post/19490663461/opensource-journalism
>
> We've been discussing this for a while around here... and we decided to turn
> it into an entry really late. But would really appreciate some feedback
> (either here in the list or in the tumblr comments) :)

Nice to see this Brazilian project! Plus two to the list

* Collaborative content creation by Brazilian development activists
<http://newschallenge.tumblr.com/post/19419865023/collaborative-content-creation-by-brazilian-development>

* Mootirão - Citizen mapping and journalism in Brazilian low income
communities <http://newschallenge.tumblr.com/post/19408539341/mootirao-citizen-mapping-and-journalism-in-brazilian>

If you are going to Centro Cultural da Espanha next Thurday night, I
think you definitely should talk to Daniela Mattern and Edgar
Alvarenga and exchenge ideas about your projects!  (Disclaimer: a
friend and my brother, respectively. :P).

The later also related to this group, I think. I'll try to comment
about them later.

Hugs!

Tom