[ddj] Spain: datasets to release

María del Mar cabra valero marcabravalero at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 06:16:44 UTC 2012

Hello from Spain!

Tomorrow is the Open Data Day in the Basque country (region of the north of Spain) and I'm part of a group of experts that will be meeting to come up with a list of datasets that the government (at a central or regional level) should release for transparency and accountability. As you may know, Spain is the only big country of the EU without an FOI (but we will have one by the end of the year), so this initiative is really important.
I would love to hear your thoughts on datasets you think we should put on the list, based on your experience... or imagination! :)
Thanks so much,
Mar