[ddj] Good news on data journalism education in Spain

María del Mar cabra valero marcabravalero at hotmail.com
Sun May 27 19:13:50 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I wanted to share some exciting news coming out of Spain. I'm happy to announce that we're launching in the fall the first ever masters degree in the country on investigative reporting, data journalism and visualization. It's organized by the journalism school of the media group Unidad Editorial and the University Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid. Google will give six scholarships of 80% of the tuition.
More info here: http://www.escuelaunidadeditorial.es/master-periodismo-de-investigacion.html The course will be in Spanish but applicants could come from anywhere in the world.
Some dates:
*Admission exams: June 16 and July 7. Applicants will be informed of the acceptance by July 16.*Once accepted into the program, students can apply for the Google Excellence Scholarships. Deadline September 28.*Course starts: November 5.
Please, share this in your social networks and with whoever you think may be interested.
Thanks so much!!
Mar