[ddj] New Zealand List Followers

Innes Fisher innes at quantumdata.co.nz
Wed May 9 08:51:13 UTC 2012

Hi Nate,

Well if I can help and do something in my spare time, let me know. Sometimes
having someone on the ground makes things a bit easier. I won't have a lot
of time immediately but could possibly squeeze some time out of my busy
schedule.

Personal banking records in NZ will be covered by the Privacy Act 1993 so it
would be difficult to acquire anything without breaking the law unless they
were released either officially or by the individual(s) concerned.

I believe The NZ Companies Office has an API to allow you to search the
company registrations and associated information (like Directors and
Shareholders). You probably already know that. It might be possible to do an
extract to create a more useful dataset though.

Cheers,

Innes