[ddj] Great Data Journalism Competition Coming Up

Nicolas Kayser-Bril n.kayserbril at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:36:46 UTC 2012

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any idea why the Guardian and Google shun applicants from
outside the US and the UK?

To me, the DDJ Handbook and the DDJ Awards, among other things, showed that
this was a worldwide trend with much innovation going on outside of London
and the Valley -- non-Anglo journalists should be able to compete,
especially on a worldwide-ranging issue.

Best wishes,

Nicolas Kayser-Bril
--
CEO and co-founder at Journalism++ <http://jplusplus.org> • @nicolaskb •