[ddj] Datawrapper 1.0 Is Released

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Wed Nov 21 17:00:02 UTC 2012

Great, thanks Sharon!

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.