[ddj] Potential interview partners, content ideas for DataDrivenJournalism.net

Paula Freitas paula.refreitas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 17:08:52 UTC 2012

Hi Mirko,

I loved your suggestions! As a beginner, I do spend lots of time trying to
figure it out what are the tools available and what's for. I haven't seen
anything yet that guide newbies like me in a "all-in-one-place". The
interview that you suggested seems perfect for this! I would certainly read
and bookmark it! :D

Cheers,
Paula

Paula Freitas