[ddj] R: Data Journalism Courses around the World

89alice at libero.it 89alice at libero.it
Mon Oct 1 23:13:52 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm Alice Corona, (also from Italy :) ).
I'm from this year a student at Tilburg University (Netherlands). I came here
because of the specialization in Data Journalism that they offer in the Master
Communication and Information Sciences...Here's the link: http://www.
tilburguniversity.edu/education/masters-programmes/data-journalism/ + you can
ask me if you have specific questions.

In bocca al lupo,
Alice Corona