[ddj] Data Journalism Courses around the World

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Thu Oct 4 15:16:39 UTC 2012

Hi Daniele, hi everyone,

Great initiative. We started listing degrees and courses in this
spreadsheet [1] which we plan to share via DataDrivenJournalism.net.

It would be great if everyone who knew of an academic degree or course in
data journalism, computer-assisted reporting, graphic design for
journalists, statistics for journalists, data wrangling for journalists,
etc. could add it to the spreadsheet so those who are interested to take a
course can find everything on one place.

Please feel free to add categories if we missed anything.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AroZtaueL8hIdHpJZlh3SUplUklGNUFsa3poX0xQTmc#gid=0

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonneville-lunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.