[ddj] Data Journalism Courses around the World

Wouter Dijkstra dijkstrawout at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:57:07 UTC 2012

Hi Daniel,
http://studiegids.uva.nl/web/uva/sgs/nl/c/13085.html
Thats the data visualization course on the University of Amsterdam

Its a great course which was set up by Yuri Engelhardt, an expert in data
vis in the Netherlands
Please also check out www.trac.pro its a platform I have set up in East
Africa where people use radio and SMS to report on failing public services
(Like police, healthcare etc.)

All the best and good luck with datajcrew.
Wouter