[ddj] Data Journalism Courses around the World

Ron Merlino rcmerlino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 20:16:01 UTC 2012

Daniele,

Although I am of retirement age, I am beginning a new career/journey into
journalism/writing. I look forward to reading your blog, and I will keep a
look out for DJ courses and education.

I currently live in the southwestern U.S. desert, in Tucson, Arizona. My
grandparents were born in Italy and immigrated to the U.S when they were
children. I am now considering dual citizenship with Italy. I will be
traveling to Italy in 2013 to Abruzzi, Basilicata and Tuscany.

Thank you for your contributions, and for sharing your knowledge.

Ron (Roland) Merlino