[ddj] Procurement Hack Day - May 2 in BXL - and another reason to attend DataHarvest

Nicolas Kayser-Bril hi at nkb.fr
Fri Apr 26 07:49:50 UTC 2013

Hi Anders,

I won't be in Brussels, but I coded a small scraper of public procurements
in Croatia last Wednesday as I was in a training with journalists from the
region. This is my welcome gift for Croatia's entry into the Union :)

I've polished it a bit this morning, feel free to build on it as needed and
maybe you can make use of it on May 2.

It's here: https://scraperwiki.com/scrapers/hr_procurements/

Nicolas Kayser-Bril
--