[ddj] Procurement Hack Day - May 2 in BXL - and another reason to attend DataHarvest

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Fri Apr 26 20:10:21 UTC 2013

Hi Nicolas,

Great! Thanks for sharing this. We'll make sure to share the outcomes incl.
Croatia.

If any of you would like to get involved in the Procurement Hack
Day<http://procurement-hack.eventbrite.com/#>,
but cannot make it to Brussels fear not.

Get in touch via mail or twitter (#dataharvest13 for event or
@openspending). Look forward to be chewing through European contracts with
many of you next week!

Enjoy the weekend,
Anders