[ddj] A question about Google Refine

Damien Brunon damien.brunon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:03:19 UTC 2013

Hi Michael!

Thanks for your answer. I'm not sure your solution is the good one because
sometimes the right answer is in a column but not in the other one. I tried
an other solution that seem to work: for every column, I facet and edit
every cells to blank so there will be just "Autistes", the one I want. The
problem is how will I be able to edit the table to suppress the blanks
whithout deleting columns.

Thanks again for your answer!

Take care

Damien

I tried what you told me but didn't work out. Actually I think I just can't
do what I want with refine. I want to delete some cells in some collumns
and make them move

Damien Brunon @silveroux
damien.brunon at gmail.com
06 75 35 30 35