[ddj] Data journalism hangout

Alexander Howard alex at oreilly.com
Fri Feb 8 16:08:47 UTC 2013

Hi all!

This week, I hosted a Google Hangout with several notable practitioners of data journalism.

I hope it will interest people on this list:
http://radar.oreilly.com/2013/02/looking-at-the-many-faces-and-forms-of-data-journalism.html

Guests on the hangout included:

Anthony DeBarros, director of content at Gannett Digital [Profile]
Simon Rogers, editor of the Guardian Datablog and Datastore. [Profile]
Michelle Minkoff, an interactive producer at the Associated Press. [Profile]
Brian Boyer, director of the NPR news application team [Guest post]
Dave Stanton, developer, trainer and technology fellow at the Poynter Institute
Chris L. Keller, a data journalist at Southern California Public Radio
Tariq Khokar, an open data evangelist at the World Bank
Mac Slocum, Radar’s online managing editor

---

Alexander B. Howard | Washington Correspondent | O'Reilly Media | 410.849.9808

RADAR: http://radar.oreilly.com/alexh
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/digiphile
FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/alexhoward
GOOGLE+: http://google.com/+AlexanderHoward