[ddj] Presentation…

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Fri Feb 8 16:59:42 UTC 2013

Hi Pierre,

Welcome to the list and thank you for introducing yourself. I'd be very
keen to know more about the visualisations you are working on about data
journalism communities. Can you share some links?

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism

Visit: www.ejc.net | www.datadrivenjournalism.net |
www.datajournalismhandbook.org
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net