[ddj] Bicoastal Datafest

Hanna McLean mclean at ejc.net
Thu Jan 10 08:28:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I wanted to quickly direct
your attention to the upcoming Bicoastal Datafest. Scientists, engineers,
journalists, social scientists and researchers are invited to compete in a
two-day contest held at Columbia and Stanford on 2-3 February. Participants
can show their skills and help to shine some light on money's influence in
politics. For more information please click
here<http://datadrivenjournalism.net/events/bicoastal_datafest_analyzing_moneys_influence_in_politics>
.

Who knows? Maybe it's something for you.

Have a nice day :-)

Cheers,
Hanna
===

Hanna McLean | Community Manager | European Journalism Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : mclean at ejc.net

Visit: ejc.net | ejcseminars.eu | eufeeds.eu
Join: ejc.net/facebook | ejc.net/twitter | community.ejc.net

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorised
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.