[ddj] Fwd: [NICAR-L] Intriguing possibility for unemployed journogeeks

Liliana Bounegru bounegru at ejc.net
Thu Jan 10 09:35:59 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

The opportunity below might be interesting for some of the people on this
list who are looking for a job and further training.

Best,

Liliana
===

Liliana Bounegru | Project Manager on Data Journalism | European Journalism
Centre
Sonnevillelunet 10, 6221KT Maastricht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31.433.254.030 | Fax : +32.240.042.20
Email : bounegru at ejc.net | Twitter: @ddjournalism