[ddj] Italian HearthQuake, Open Data, Data journalism and citizen activism

Andrea Nelson Mauro andrea.nelson.mauro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 07:30:38 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm delighted to tell you about Open Ricoscotruzione, an italian project
focused on reconstruction after 2012 Hearthquake in Emilia-Romagna, Italy.

You can follow the project on http://www.openricostruzione.it and
http://blog.openricostruzione.it

Working with public data, founding and expenses, we organize local lab with
citizens about open data and data journalism skills. The labs are organized
all around the most cities and little places afflicted by the hearthquake
effetcs.

It's a project Data driven, because all discussions and local interections
starts from heartquake data, and our goals is to improve the citizens
knowledge.

Please tell us any suggestions about it (and contact me if you have some
questions/ideas)

Cheers,
Andrea :)

Andrea Nelson Mauro - Datajournalist