[ddj] Data journalism courses, a map in progress

Daniele Palumbo danielepalumbo89 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 13:41:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm Daniele Palumbo, Data Journalism Crew blogger, an italian collective
blog that wanna be a point of view focused on Data Journalism and Open Data
around the world.

In the last year, I create a map, with Google Table and Google Fusion, in
order to geolocalize all the data journalism course in the world, organized
by Universities and organizations.

You can have a look at the map at this link:
http://datajcrew.sudmediatika.it/?p=1241
The map is also available in French and Spanish.

We would like to ask your help to make this map more complete and up to
date.

Do you know courses, worldwide, about data journalism and/or Open Data?

Thank you!
Daniele Palumbo
Journalist, Social Media Manager, Freelance
http://www.vizify.com/daniele-palumbo
www.datajcrew.it