[ddj] Fwd: nora paul compartilhou "nerds and words.pdf" com você.

Marcelo Träsel marcelo.trasel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 14:22:05 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I've contacted Nora Paul, the editor of "When nerds and words collide",
asking for a copy of the book. She was kind enough to ask the Poynter
Institute to release the PDF, and has permitted sharing the book, as long
as all rights remain reserved.

So, bellow is the link to download this very important read on the history
of CAR.

Thanks to Steve Doig, for putting me in contact with Ms. Paul.
marcelo träsel
marcelo at trasel.com.br
http://www.trasel.com.br

Da habt ihr's nun! mit Narren sich beladen
Das kommt zuletzt dem Teufel selbst zu Schaden

                      -- Goethe, Fausto II