[ddj] Call for Papers 6th International Meeting in Information and Communication Research

Alessandro Martinisi martinisi80 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 12:30:14 UTC 2013

Hi Adolfo!

I've just received from ECREA Mailing List (European Communication Research and Education Association based in Brussels) the Call for Papers for the conference.

In this email the deadline for the submission of papers would be Friday 9th of August.

Could you confirm it? Which date do I have to consider?

Thank you very much indeed.

All the best,
Alessandro

Sent from my iPhone