[ddj] Call for Papers 6th International Meeting in Information and Communication Research

Adolfo Antón Bravo adanton at ucm.es
Tue Jul 23 18:32:12 UTC 2013

Hi, Alessandro and everybody from ddj list

ECREA and you are right, the new deadline for the submission of papers
is *friday 9th of august*.

This is because we know we are late, we had a lot of problems to make
the website and to start to spread the meeting so we decided to have
more time for the submission of papers.

I think the most important thing in the meeting is having good
communications so we'll have to work harder in august, who cares about
it ;)

I do hope to make some interesting announces about the meeting pretty
soon

Thanks a lot for your interest, saludos!