[ddj] data-driven-journalism Digest, Vol 24, Issue 17

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Mon Mar 25 21:45:50 UTC 2013

Great posts Mariano, many thanks (southern hemisphere is really making
moves in this space nice :)

Wondering if we need to do a joint hemisphere hack together?  We could
collect a bunch of data specific to the southern hemisphere and launch a
bunch of stories on international data day or the like?

Just a thought :)

Kind Regards, Flanders