[ddj] Master's Thesis Survey for German Speakers.

Marvin Milatz marvmilatz at wtnet.de
Tue May 14 10:39:40 UTC 2013

Hi data enthusiasts!

For my MA thesis at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, I'm
conducting a survey addressed to German speakers on infographic design
within data journalism. I'm still looking for participants, so if you
are German speaking or know somebody please consider to take the
survey or share.

Here's the link: https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dnirWAeqJK4p4JD

Participation rates on the web are very low, thus, I do most certainly
appreciate your kind act of goodwill!

If you have any questions, comments – or you want to learn about the
results of my thesis – feel free to contact me directly!

Many thanks,

Marvin

- - -
Marvin Milatz
Free-lance Journalist & UVA Masters Student
Mobile: +31(0)616651592
e-mail: marvin.milatz at gmail.com
@marvinmilatz