[ddj] R: KLM files with political boundaries for developing countries

89alice at libero.it 89alice at libero.it
Tue May 21 19:26:30 UTC 2013

Hi Eva,
I once covered the Guatemala genocide for a project and had the kml files for
the administrative regions... the map I made from it is this one: http:
//guatemalapastforpresent.weebly.com/victims-by-ethnicity-a-genocide.html
If that's what you are looking for, I can share the fusion table and you can
copy the kml files (I don't have them separately and don't remember where I got
them from...)
Hope it helps & would love it i you share your findings in the end: it is a
topic I'm really interested in!
Alice Corona