[ddj] Report on integrating data journalism into newsrooms

Scott Klein Scott.Klein at propublica.org
Thu May 9 13:38:54 UTC 2013

Thanks Liliana! Curious what folks on this list think of the report. My quick two cents: Too many news organizations still seem to be more interested in where data-journalists sit than in changing data-journalism from a service desk into a real news desk, and in breaking down the false developer/journalist dichotomy. But, as Paul McCartney says, I have to admit it's getting better.