[ddj] DATA JOURNALISM & OPEN DATA DAYS in Spain

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Mon May 13 13:52:58 UTC 2013

Hi Nuria - I just wanted to let you know that we mentioned the upcoming
Open Data Days and DDJ Hackathon on our latest blog post, "Global
Community Stories #3
<http://blog.okfn.org/2013/05/13/global-community-stories-3/> - about
halfway down the page :-)

Best of luck with it, look forward to hearing how it goes and be sure to
keep us updated!

Zara

--

*Zara Rahman*