[ddj] Can I be removed from mailing list?

Tomko, Jonathan Jonathan.Tomko at austintexas.gov
Mon Sep 23 14:10:13 UTC 2013

Me too, UNSUBSCRIBE

On Sep 23, 2013, at 8:17 AM, "Jaimie Stevenson | Once Magazine" <jaimie.stevenson at oncemagazine.com<mailto:jaimie.stevenson at oncemagazine.com>> wrote:

Likewise, I have tried multiple times to remove myself. Someone please advise?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Mark Bryson <contactmarkbryson at gmail.com<mailto:contactmarkbryson at gmail.com>> wrote:
Likewise, unsubscribe doesn't work - please can I also be removed.

Many thanks,
Mark

On 23 Sep 2013, at 09:14, Anna King <Anna.King at 3-monkeys.co.uk<mailto:Anna.King at 3-monkeys.co.uk>> wrote:

Hi there,

I am leaving my current role so need to be removed from your mailing list - the link to click through to this option doesn’t seem to be working. Can I be removed asap please?

Many thanks,
Anna

Anna King
Jedi Monkey

<image001.png>
A team of Monkeys will be doing the Nuts Challenge on Aug 31st to raise money
for Shooting Star CHASE. If you can support us please visit our donation page<http://www.justgiving.com/3-Monkeys>

CIPR AWARDS 2013 WINNER BEST USE OF DIGITAL
REV AWARDS 2013 FINALIST BEST ENGAGEMENT
MARKETING WEEK ENGAGE AWARDS 2013 WINNER EXPERIENTIAL
EMEA GOLD SABRE AWARDS 2012 WINNER CONSUMER HEALTH

Direct dial 020 7009 3123 / Mobile 07584 340 677
3 Monkeys Communications Ltd / The Lightbox / 127-133 Charing Cross Road / London / WC2H 0EW
Tel 020 7009 3100 / Fax 020 7734 2455 / www.3-monkeys.co.uk<http://www.3-monkeys.co.uk/>
Follow us on Twitter: @3MonkeysPR<https://twitter.com/3monkeyspr>

<image002.png>
3 MONKEYS COMMUNICATIONS IS A MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANTS ASSOCIATION

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it’s addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information – if received in error, please tell us immediately, on +44 (0)20 7009 3100<tel:%2B44%20%280%2920%207009%203100>, and permanently destroy it. Don’t even think about copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on it. Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed are personal (which means they can’t be attributed to 3 Monkeys Communications). While we’re at it, please note we can’t guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus-free or hasn’t been intercepted and amended.
PS. Save a tree. Please do not print this email unless you really need to.

Jaimie Stevenson
Story Editor
Once Magazine<http://blog.oncemagazine.com/>